Sugar Beat for November
Unlike many hotels in the area, Sugar Ridge offer a choice of terms, by which bookings for accommodation can be made, Room Only, Room and Breakfast, Half Board and All Inclusive. Also we do not have a minimum length of stay policy. So if you have friends or clients needing a short stay then just ask Jolie in reservations for our Corporate or Friends and Family rates. Call 562 7700 ext 307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are attending a celebration party at Sugar Ridge remember, Don’t Drink and Drive – play safe and stay over in one of our Deluxe King Rooms for which we have special overnight rates available for Friday and Saturday nights.
For all hotel inquiries contact 562 7700
- Every Monday - 'Sticks & Fingers' on the steel drums while Pablo is showing every one how to make sushi.
- Every Wednesday - Sugar club's 2 for 1 steak night is back..with Vincent Blaze on the Piano.
- Every Friday - Sea food night with live bands - 'Rico and the Foreplay'.'Shadow band' and 'Pat Edwards & Friends' - check online for Sugar Club live entertainment updates.
- Saturday nights - Local DJ's on a lounge session with 10% discount on all Sugar Club Sushi after 8pm.
- Saturday November 26th - Mansion Party at the club.
Have you enjoyed your visit to Sugar Club? Share it with the world on TripAdvisor. For comments and suggestions please contact Sugar Club.
Sugar Club is open throughout November every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations available online or by phone 484-3702.
Aveda Pure Make-Up Pure Beauty
We now have the Aveda Pure Make-Up Line; The Aveda Pure Make-up goes beyond mineral make-up. It uses the power of plants-fruit derived emollients boost moisture, plant –derived anti-oxidants help fight free radicals. Pure Beauty make- up is formulated without parabens, talc or mineral oil...
As party season fast approaches now would be a good time to get the hair nails and make-up done. Come to the Aveda Concept Spa and experience for yourself Beautiful by Nature
Spa Special November
Shampoo Blow Dry polish change and Make-up Finishing Touches $US35.
Purchase a$100 gift certificate or more before the end of November and receive the following up to $500.00.
- $100.00 gift certificate and receive an additional 10% value added on
- $200.00 gift certificate and receive an additional 20% value added on
- $300.00 gift certificate and receive an additional 30% value added on
- $400.00 gift certificate and receive an additional 40% value added on
- $500.00 gift certificate and receive an additional 50% value added on
Personal Training- After your fitness consultation with a trainer all personal training session are to be booked at Spa Reception.
Antimo Barca has been appointed as the new Head Chef of Carmichael's. Antimo originally from Italy brings with him a wealth of experience having been in Grand Cayman for the past four years spending the last two as Head Chef to the Governor of the Island catering for many dignitaries. Antimo also worked for several years in London England fine tuning his culinary skills in some of the capitals top restaurants as well as at the House of Lords. Antimo's earlier training was gained at the renowned Roccaraso Professional School of Catering. Antimo has also worked in Cyprus and Australia.
Sundays at Carmichael's
With the season upon us Carmichael's reopens on Sunday’s for Lunch from 13th November. There cannot be a more beautiful setting than that enjoyed at Carmichael's with spectacular views across the cool azure Caribbean Sea on the one side and lush green hills of Antigua’s interior on the other.
Carmichael's has hosted many special private events, small parties and wedding receptions. Our selection of party menus is now available. For further information on Carmichaels contact Restaurant Manager Clifford on 562 7700