The Caribbean Snow storm approaches
Saturday July 7th 2012 is the date we all save in our calendars because that is the date for the the most stylin', hottest, sexiest, whitest weather pattern of the year. It's the only night of the year when Antigua enjoys a beautiful Caribbean Snow Storm. It's the White Fete.
With one decade down, a new one begins. White Fete is the ultimate party experience. White clothes, black lights, premium cocktails all night long.
It all happens at The Sandpiper Hotel in Crosbies; beginning at 9:30pm. This is an 18+ event.
Advance tickets only
Tickets are $150.ec and no tickets are sold at the gate, so be sure to get your ticket asap.
- IT Clothing Store, Lower Redcliffe Street 562-4343
- Elegant Steps, Lower Nevix Street, 462-0088
- The Linen Shop, Heritage Quay, 462-3611
- Comnett Ltd, Redcliffe Quay, 462-1040
- Island Photo, Village Walk, Friar's Hill Road, 562-7404
- Lolita's Dream Home, Village Walk, Friar's Hill Road, 460-4663
The Cutting Edge Salon, back of West Indies Oil, 562-1415
Past party photo galleries
365antigua.com has captured the moment of past fetes.
Previous years' photos can be viewed on White Fete's facebook page, here.
Win Tickets to White Fete
In the comment box below, share your best past White Fete experience. It can be a link to a fantastic White Fete photo of you and your friends. The winners will be chosen from the submissions amongst the top voted, so get your friends to LIKE what you post.